Sunday, June 17, 2007

Its been a teency bit too long, eh?

So...my last ramblings were from the mother's day weekend, about 5 weeks ago.

Shame on me, shame on me, shame on me!

I think the last month has been one of the busiest of my adult life...and while looking back on it all now, i can not even remember what most of these uber important things were. I guess that's my mommy brain functioning.

Just from those i can remember, here is a small list of the things that have happend between now and then...
*We nursed and adopted out all 8 cats
(and have still continually played cat napper and)
caught and sheltered a three more this week from other litters
*Grace turned 1 and had a big party
*My dad came home from the road for the first time...after 9 weeks away
*Sydney has learned to ride her bike without training wheels
*Eric & I were both sick with the stomach bug for a bit
*And then i got caught up in the story of Kaleb Schwade. If you dont know who he is, stay tuned, my one of my next blogs will contain his story and info about him and his family. Long story short, Kaleb is battling Shaken Baby Syndrome, and the whole world is praying that he'll win.

My job has also become more increasingly hectic lately...i find that i have little to no time to update my blogs or post on bbc or myspace at all anymore there. We've really gotten busy. Then you add on the stuff i'm doing with my design company, Creative Expressions, and you talk about being a crazy woman....i've totally lost control of my life it seems, hehe.

On a happier note, happy dad's day to all those out there! We had a great father's day. Eric loved the things we got him. He got a nice polo and shorts and a 'dad' tee. Plus a card from each of us, so he was happy. I also cooked him his favorite meal of cubed steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and pasta. So...whew, looking back...i think i'm tired. I've done a lot today.

No comments: