Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Normal Daze...AGAIN!

So life is slowly going back to normal around our house, for the most part anyway...

We got Sydney's CT results back on Tuesday afternoon. What a relief to hear the doctor's voice saying that they had found nothing in the area of her tummy where she had previously felt the lump in the right side of her tummy. Firstly, to our father in heaven: I feel deep down that you put your hands on my daughter and healed what ever was paining her. I thank you for that. There were so many people from here to each other coast praying for her; I know that you answer prayer, and i thank you for that. So the doctor is putting her on a stool softener laxative powder just to ensure that she's not lapsing backing into the chronic constipation of her infancy, but other than that all appears well...thanks again, to everyone. You all have made me feel that your support can move mountains. Its so much weight off my shoulders, that's for sure.

In other areas of my life things seem to be looking up as well. I'm back to work on my design stuff now that i have all this pressure off me. I've already done quite a few things this week and i'm on track with the planning for gracie's birthday party. I finally re-designed her invitation and it exceeded my every aspiration. Its absolutely adorable. The style of it has already been picked up by a few of my customers, which makes my excitement about it so much more. I've also got the guest list (...almost...) complete. I'm just waiting on a few more addresses to roll in and i should have them in the mail by the weekend. I cant wait to see what everyone says about them at the party. June 2nd here we come.



I had some pictures made of her on sunday, in hopes of using them on her invitation. Me & Nana went to sears only to be told to come back at 5:30, which was three and a half hours later...are you kidding? So while i havent had any pictures taken at walmart since sydney was an infant (and hated them), we went there in the hopes of getting lucky and getting some good shots. Turns out, they werent terrible. Check her out, she's getting so BIG!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So i buy the copyright usage and a picture cd from them and when i go to have them printed with the black bkgrd. #1 picture my printer calls and says they cant print my invites without a written release-which i dont have and will take 60 days to get. Grrrrrrrrrrrr great.. so i took the kids to the 'duck park' and took some there in the same dress. It came out great.

Okay, well not that much of an interesting blog, but that's it for now.

No comments: